Culinary Passport Winners!
It’s been a busy month giving out lots of dining out vouchers to the lucky winners in the Feast for the Senses Culinary Passport competition.
Some of our lucky winners include:
- Alison Abernethy – $100 Tong Tara Thai voucher
- Angie Wilkes – $100 Comida voucher
- Catherine Robertson – $100 Cafe Affair voucher
- Christine Wareing – $100 Indian Cafe voucher
- John Robinson – $100 Harry’s Restaurant & Bar voucher
- Julie Rosewarne – $100 Urban Oyster Bar & Eatery voucher
- Louise Shepherd – $100 Vic Brew Bar voucher
- Mathieu Champagne – $100 Papa’s Italian Kitchen voucher
- Phil Walter – $100 Chokdee voucher
- Shirley Cochrane – $100 Tides voucher
- Shirley Otton – $100 Fords Restaurant & Bar voucher
- Tony Downing – $100 Morrison Street Cafe voucher
- Yvonne Bowater – $100 La Gourmandise voucher
There are still a few more winners we are trying to get in touch with. Congratulations to all our winners, and many thanks for entering. Many thanks also to the restaurants and cafes that kindly donated the prize vouchers.
The Culinary Passport – How it Works
Dine your way around Nelson City’s restaurants and cafés in July and collect stamps on your Culinary Passport!
For every six stamps you collect, you can enter for the chance to win great dining out experiences in Nelson City!
Stamps are valid for any purchase of $10 or more, only one stamp per transaction.
Once you’ve completed your passport, fill in the form below for your chance to win a dining out prize. We have lots of prizes at many of Nelson City’s restaurants & cafés, so there’s lots of chances to win!
Not all Nelson City eateries are participating. Check with the venue when paying for your meal. Only one stamp per transaction of $10 or more.
Entries from 1-31 July 2015.
Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions.
Terms & Conditions:
You must collect 6 stamps or signed boxes on your Culinary Passport during July. Once you have completed your passport, enter on-line at www.feastnelson.nz. You will be asked to enter the names of the eateries you dined at, plus your culinary passport is required to collect prizes. Not all Nelson City eateries are participating. Check with the venue when paying for your meal. Promotion runs from 1-31 July, with on-line entries to be completed no later than Friday 7th August 2015. Winners will be drawn week commencing Monday 10th August and will be notified via phone or email. If you are unable to enter online, your completed Passport can be returned to Uniquely Nelson, Level 1, 244 Hardy St, with your name and telephone number included. Entries must be received by Friday 7th August. By entering this promotion you agree to receive email communications from Uniquely Nelson advising the results of the competition. You can unsubscribe from further communications at any time. If you are a winner you may be asked to participate in promotional activities to publicise the competition.