- 5 Church Street, Nelson, New Zealand
Kush are roasters of character coffee – Organic, Fairtrade and Shadegrown.
Enjoy a cup of delicious coffee in the Kush Coffee lounge in Church Street and watch our coffee roaster at work. Throughout the week, we have a range of yummy snacks, great for morning tea or lunch. On Sunday mornings our chef serves an awesome (cooked) breakfast. And while you’re hanging out in the lounge, why not check your e-mail using their free Wi-Fi network? Kush creates fantastic coffee by;
- Sourcing their beans from small producers that grow for quality rather than quantity
- Insisting all their coffee is shade-grown, organic, Arabica
- Roasting pre-blended beans in small batches
- Sourcing unusual varieties of beans chosen for flavour not price
- Ensuring all their coffee is very fresh
Their passion for coffee, the quality of the beans and roasting method all ensure each batch is elegantly structured, beautifully balanced and the best coffee you could hope to find. Kush roast every day to ensure absolute freshness. You are most welcome to watch – just drop by and check when they will be roasting next. You can also buy Kush Coffee to take home and enjoy at your own place. Order online on their website or just pop in. Open Hours: Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4pm Saturday 8am – 1pm Sunday 9am – 1pm
Please login to add your review.